Friday, April 11, 2014

YA Event in Arlington Heights on Sat April 12th

Meet four YA authors and learn about their writings-Apr 12


Imagine a world where dry land is at a premium and humanity must begin living underwater...or where a test doesn't just determine whether you pass or fail, but whether you live or die...or where the planet is invaded by terrifying creatures, and you must fight to survive... Welcome to the dark, thrilling worlds created by Kat Falls, Joelle Charbonneau, Demitria Lunetta and Elizabeth Fama, authors of the dystopian novels, Dark Life, Rip Tide, Inhuman, The Testing, In the After, and Plus One. The writers take us on adventures that are beyond our imagination but closer to real life than we might want to think. Learn where they get their ideas, what it is like to be a published author, and behind the scenes details of the novels.
 
Copies of their books will be available for purchase at the event, and there will be a opportunity to ask questions and have books signed. For teens and adults.
 
Date and Time: Saturday, April 12, 1:30–3 p.m.
Location: Arlington Heights Memorial Library - Hendrickson Room
  500 N. Dunton Avenue, Arlington Heights, IL 60004-5910
Tel: 847-392-0100 / Fax: 847-506-2650
 

3 comments:

  1. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my Hpv recently. I used Dr Onokun herbal medicine, it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my Hpv with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist Dr onokun Contact him via Whats App +1 323 689 3594 or visit his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1 or website: www.dronokunherbalcure.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete