Wednesday, October 3, 2012

In the Home Stretch(ish)

I’m now on part three of the three part book two. It feels really amazing to have book two almost completed. I know (just like with In the After) they’ll be edits, line edits, copy edits, galley pages, and a million other things I have to do before it’s ready, but right now it feels really good to have a story on paper (or more accurately, on monitor).

Where is everyone at with their WIPs?

I’m still over at @TheClassof2K13 on twitter today, so come check us out.

Back Friday!

 

2 comments:

  1. Yay home stretch! For me, writing the ending is so exciting and exhilarating, I hope it's like that for you too!

    I'm in that coy flirty stage with my brand new WIP. I keep 'accidentally' running into it in cafes, and catching it looking at me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! It's always such an amazing feeling to end one goal even if there's more work to be done.

    I have two chapters left to line edit in my WIP. Next up, proofreading--my absolute least favorite part of writing.

    ReplyDelete