Friday, September 7, 2012

Bats on the Brain

If you’re my facebook friend or are a fan of my author page, then you know I occasionally post batman-related photos and news. I’ve always been obsessed with the Dark Knight, and I actually made my entire bridal party go see The Dark Knight Rises as part of my wedding rehearsal. Here are a few photos I’ve recently shared that I think are fun.


 

 

Anyone else out there love Batman? Well, back off he’s mine! Just kidding. Any other superhero love?

 

See you Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I periodically find good Batman pics in various places. That Heath and Joseph one was one that I saw awhile back. I used a different one to finish off my review of The Dark Knight Rises at my blog when it came out.

    I've always liked the character, in various medias. Granted, the Schumacher films were an abomination, and the 60s television show is awful. In comics, it depends on the creator. A writer named Grant Morrison writes everything as if he's stoned. Which he probably is.

    One of the few DC titles I pick up is from the Bat stable, namely Batwoman. It's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I lovey-love, Batman.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    http://secondhandshoesnovel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely! My love for Batman started with the '90s animated series, which is still my favorite version!

    ReplyDelete