Friday, August 17, 2012

My Favorite Books to Re-read



I’m currently re-reading Lauren DeStefano’s Wither before I read Fever. I like to re-read the first books in a series before I continue on, to refresh my memory but also to get that enjoyment that comes with the knowledge that the story continuation is only pages away.






There are some book series that I re-read at least once a year, even though no new books have been produced. These are my favorite and include Garth Nix’s The Abhorsen Trilogy and Jonathan Stroud’s The Bartimaeus Series. I’ll probably be adding the Hunger Games to this list as well.


 
What are your favorite books to re-read?

5 comments:

  1. I've loved rereading the Tamora Pierce novels since I was a kid, and I tend to reread Sarah Dessen's books in the summer. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of a re-reader...except for Austen novels. Still, I can see how the Bartimaeus trilogy would be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it's The Killer Angels, by Michael Shaara, my favourite novel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't do a lot of read overs. Can't think when was the last time I did, but I do have couple of books that I want to read again, such as Snow Flower and the Secret Fan and The Women of Brewster Place.

    ReplyDelete